By accessing and/or using this website, you are expressly consenting to our use and disclosure of your personal information in accordance with this Privacy Notice. If you do not consent to such use and disclosure, please cease to access or use this website.
We, T2 Global Network Sdn Bhd, will process, use and secure the personal data of visitors and users of this website in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act 2010 (“PDPA”). “Personal data” shall have the meaning ascribed under the PDPA.
HOW DO WE COLLECT PERSONAL DATA?
In general, your personal data is collected in any of the following ways:
- During the registration process for certain parts of our website;
- When you use our products or services;
- When you communicate verbally or in writing with our employees including sales representatives, customer service officers and our authorised agents. For example: telephone calls, letters, emails, face-to-face meetings and social media platforms;
- When you take part in our customer surveys, competitions and promotions;
- When you interact with us via social media, our website or use services on our website; or
- When you request that we contact you or request that you be included in an email or other mailing list.
By submitting your personal data to us, you consent to us processing the data in accordance with this Privacy Notice. Unless otherwise notified by you, all personal data provided by you is taken as accurate, complete and up to date. To the extent that personal data relating to other individuals is provided by you to us, you represent and warrant that you are authorised to provide such data and have obtained their consent to the processing of their personal data in accordance with this Privacy Notice.
Please note that in the event sufficient personal data is not supplied or is not satisfactory to us, we may not be able to:
- process your application/request; and
- provide you with our products and services.
HOW DO WE USE YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
In general, we use your personal data to facilitate our provision of the products and services requested by you. We collect necessary personal data to allow us to provide and improve services and features to meet your needs. We may also use your personal data for one or more of the following purposes:
- To respond to your queries, feedback, complaints and requests;
- To verify your identity and background;
- To assess and process your application or request for our products and services;
- To enable us to consider whether to provide or continue to provide any of our products and services;
- To improve and/or develop our products and services;
- To provide you with information on our or third party products, services and offers;
- To administer competitions, campaigns and promotions;
- To update and improve the accuracy and completeness of our records; and/or
- To meet disclosure requirements of any laws, regulations, codes of practice or guidelines issued by any legal or regulatory bodies which are binding on us.
WHEN DO WE SHARE PERSONAL DATA?
In respect of the purposes above, your personal data may be disclosed to and processed by:
- Any of our holding company, subsidiaries and affiliates (“T2 Global Network Sdn Bhd,”);
- Data centres and servers for storage purposes;
- Our approved service providers;
- Our professional advisors or consultants including external auditors, legal advisors and financial advisors;
- Governmental agencies including those of other countries that your personal data is transferred to; and/or
- Individuals, entities or governmental agencies to whom you have consented the disclosure of your personal data to.
TRANSFERRING OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA OVERSEAS
Please note that it may be necessary for us to transfer your personal data to companies of T2 Global Network Sdn Bhd or service providers or governmental agencies outside Malaysia in the course of fulfilling our obligations to you and also in providing you with integrated services or as required by the law. You hereby consent to the transfer of your personal data outside Malaysia.
HOW DO WE SECURE PERSONAL DATA?
Your personal data is stored in our servers located in Amazon Web Server. We use such procedural and technical safeguards as we deem necessary to protect your privacy and to protect your personal information against loss, theft and unauthorized access and disclosure. While we use our best endeavours to secure and safeguards your personal data, we do not guarantee in any way, and you should not expect, that your personal data will always remain secured and/or safe from any abuse or misuse by third parties. We do not represent or warrant that there will not be, and hereby disclaims any responsibility or liability directly or indirectly arising out of or in connection with, any loss, theft or unauthorized access, use or disclosure of any information held or maintained by us.
HOW LONG DO WE KEEP YOUR PERSONAL DATA FOR?
We will retain your personal data for:
- the duration of your relationship with us or as needed to enable us to provide you with our products and services;
- a period as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes and enforce our agreements; or
- a period as required by our relevant internal policies or applicable law.
LINKING TO OTHER WEBSITES / THIRD PARTY CONTENT
Our website contain links to other websites. We are not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such websites. We encourage you to peruse the privacy notice of each of these websites as we do not have control over the personal data you may provide when visiting such websites.
App data Request/Deletion
For questions about accessing, changing, or deleting your personal information, please visit our website or contact customer support at +017 -564-7338. For questions or opinions on this Policy, please contact Enliven App via email at [email protected]
REVISION TO PRIVACY NOTICE
We reserve the right to amend this Privacy Notice from time to time without prior notice. Any changes to the Privacy Notice will be uploaded onto our website and therefore we encourage you to check or visit our website for any changes on a regular basis.